Saturday, July 23, 2022

Differentiated Coaching Book Launch Video


This week, instead of a blog post, I’m sharing a link to the book launch video for, Differentiated Mentoring & Coaching in Education: From Preservice Teacher to Expert Practitioner. The book was released yesterday, and I’m so excited to share it with you!  I hope the book will serve you well as a tool in your work as an instructional coach.  It’s my gift to you, and I hope you’ll love it as much as I do!
 
In the book launch video, I talk with friends about the 5 coaching moves in the GIR model. They share their wisdom (and sometimes their follies) so that you can find out more. You can watch or listen to the video here:
 
https://tinyurl.com/DiffCoachLaunch
 
You can request a free Book Group Study Guide here that includes questions, prompts, and activities you might find helpful if you read the book with others (click for a preview).
 
Happy Coaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment